Saturday, May 26, 2007

Heroes Finale

I watched the first season finale a couple of days back. All along it has been a rather interesting series. The last episode, however, I think was rather disappointing.

- The battle between Sylar and Peter could have be better. Peter didn't use any special abilities then. I would rather expect telekinetic battle. Otherwise why would Peter be the only one who can stop Sylar?

- The way Sylar got stabbed was too easy. He should have been able to avoid that as Hiro didn't appear close enough. I rather expect that Hiro could use more teleportation ability to confuse Sylar.

Overall, I think the battle scene five year in the future was more interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Koala, long time no see. Hehehe. Ya, I also watched heroes and disappointed with the finale. Btw, Sylar was not dead right?

Is there any probability that the future happens as predicted? Since Sylar is not dead, he has the power to blow up the city. Nathan is goint to die and Sylar can become him(i do not know how to make this happen). Last but not lesat, Peter still thinks he is the one who blow up the city. So, that's why it's so easy to defeat Sylar (by peter or hiro)

koala said...

Yeah I only noticed after rewatching the episode.

Nah, I don't think so, usually the good guys will win and such large scale destruction won't happen. Also Sylar didn't plan to destroy the city as it didn't benefit him anything.

Even last time the future didn't happen as predicted as Claire managed to stay alive. Essence is that we can change the future. Looking forward to seeing Butterfly Effect 2 :p.

By the way, sorry, I'm kinda lost on who you are exactly . . .