Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wine

Wine is one of the main product of Trento. Along the alps you can see many grape fields. So wine is not expensive around. Prices start from around 2 euros for a 0.75 litre bottle.

Here I started to drink different kinds of wine. Red wine. White wine. Not sure yet how people get drunk with wine, for me the effect is that I become sleepy and sleep better.

This is the first time I see an actual grape tree. There is one vine below and the branches go everywhere around the man-made structure. Seems like the branches are more prominent. But without the vine, I don't think they can produce anything. As Christ said " I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. . ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe..horay, you learn to cook too. Good experience right? Take care!

koala said...

Yeah, cooking is more convenient here as the eating place is quite far and not cheap. Thanks

crossing the river said...

bagus foto anggurnya..

Anonymous said...

Wine tastes great right?

I always drink the red one as some ppl say it will make my body warmer (as i always feel cold everywhere around the aircon)

Anyway, don't ever get drunk with the wine...it's awful