Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chicken Curry

When I was planning to go as a student in Italy, I knew that I had to learn to cook something. At least some pasta or something simple.

Little did I expect to cook something as big as a . . chicken curry . . Well, actually I just help to cut the chicken and follow instruction from my roommate. The masalla spices and all the other Indian spices were provided, just need to mix and put them in. It was actually a good experience for me. I had never gone beyond instant noodle and egg before.

We ate it with rice which brings back normal eating experience. After some time eating pizzas, pastas and bread, the whole thing tasted so good :p. The whole chicken lasted two dinners for around 5 people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Seems like you found some Indian curry even in Italy

Aditya