Saturday, June 21, 2008

San Bartolameo

Last week I went back to Italy. Since the flight only reach Milan in the early evening, I only arrived in Trento at around 11 pm. Thankfully, the welcome office managed to ask the uni accommodation to hold the key in the residence 24 hours reception. So now, here I am in San Bartolameo.

The first thing I realised about the place is that its sloping up, quite similar to the one I had in Borino last time. It's like 5 mins walk from the main road, but pretty steep. I thought that downtown accommodation would be more flat, but well maybe it's part of the design to give students chance to do some exercise.

The room was good, well equipped, attached bathroom. However, being in ground floor, I get a door instead of a window. The problem with door is that you can't open them for long. Hopefully summer won't be too warm then.

Also, there is only a kitchen for every 20 students or so. Luckily, not everyone cooks for breakfast, lunch and dinner as I do. Worse still, we have to buy our own cooking equipments. Nothing is common. So now i'm on a minimalist equipment and try to apply constraint cooking.

3 comments:

gtanuel said...

The first thought came into mind when I saw the photo was "Nice flooring.." Hehehe (maklum baru beberes rumah kepikiran renovasi mulu)

Anonymous said...

hey I am so happy to find your comment about San Bartolameo accomodation. I am coming to be there on 26 september and I am liitle bit nervouse, because I don`t know so much about Trento and if it expensive city and accomodation. I will enrolled in MA in Trento. I hope to see you too. Viorica

Anonymous said...

Tell me if you have internet connection in the room?
best wishes
Viorica