Sunday, December 17, 2006

Caldonazzo Lake

Not very var from Trento, there is another lake called Caldonazzo lake. We reached the place within half an hour by train.

It was one morning, end of autumn. The wheather was pretty cold and no one else was there. The lake seems pristine so that you can almost see the reflection of the mountains on the water. As with other lakes, there are lots of ducks here as well.

I like this kind of stuff, just sitting by the lake and enjoying the scenery. The still waters. It makes your mind kinda relax.

Right before we left, we had some coffee in a nearby bar. A nice countryside atmosphere.
People were friendly though they don't speak much english. I left my bag in the bar and went to the station. Just as I realized it and was going to go back, an elderly man ran to me and returned my bag. Another act of kindness there :D.

No comments: